Housing Assessments

If you or a family member are having difficulty getting around your home due to injury, your case owner may ask an Occupational Therapist to visit and: 

  • Recommend on feasibility of alterations to the home
  • Assess types of alterations required
  • Assess suitability of a house for you
  • Implement temporary or permanent equipment to enable access to the home or improve independence
  • Liaise with funders and builders as required