Job Search Service
If you are an ACC client who has achieved vocational independence and are ready for support to re-enter the workforce, we can help you through our Job Search Service. Our Vocational Consultants provide tailored support depending on your specific needs.
Job Search Services may include:
- Curriculum vitae preparation, updating an existing CV, or targeting it to specific job roles of interest
- Assistance with targeted cover letter writing or the online job application process
- Assessment of the local labour market to identify a range of suitable roles
- Goal setting advice
- Job interview information and support
- Assisting the client to apply online for advertised roles
- Cold calling in person or via telephone to workplaces of interest
- Speculative letter writing
- Recruitment Consultants may liaise with potential employers in person to maximise the chances of a positive outcome
- Setting up digital profiles online
- Use of social media platforms to access work opportunities
Clients are generally referred for this service by ACC or third-party insurers.