Full Time Physiotherapists - Auckland
This is an exciting career progression for any Physiotherapist looking to be part of a large and dynamic multidisciplinary team. We have vacancies at our East Tamaki and Albany sites.
The position provides the opportunity to further your skills within the Musculoskeletal and Pain Management context, including post-graduate study opportunities and supervision as required.
Habit Group is one of New Zealand's leading providers of rehabilitation, health and fitness. We are committed to delivering the best in Physiotherapy treatment, Vocational Rehabilitation and Pain Management Services and to maintain our position of top rehabilitation providers for ACC, private insurers and small to large businesses. Our values are:
- Best practice
- Passionate about people
- Challenging the boundaries
- Have fun
We’re ambitious and constantly challenging the status quo to be the best as individuals and as an organisation, so if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
You’ll be a Physiotherapist committed to providing the highest possible level of rehabilitation and customer service to each customer. In this role, your main duties will include:
- Delivering personalised solutions for rehabilitation services and products
- Working closely with interdisciplinary team to ensure effective client management
- Effective diary management
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work across a broad range of contracts, or specialise in specific contracts
- A very competitive remuneration package including a continuing education programme
- Weekly in-services including regular external speakers
- Exposure to a diverse caseload of clients
A minimum of two years post graduate experience is desirable however new or recent graduates are more than welcome to apply.
You must have:
- NZ Physio Registration
- Current APC
- Full driver’s licence
If you would like more information on this role or have any questions, please contact Louise.Bell@habit.co.nz or to apply please forward your CV and covering letter to HR@habit.co.nz