Occupational Therapist - Manawatu
Habit Group is an organisation dedicated to providing best-practice health services in NZ to our clients through our experienced healthcare practitioners. Our vision and values are at the heart of all that we do. We’re all about best practice, being passionate about people, challenging the boundaries and of course, having fun is a by-product which we believe is essential to our success.
About the role
We are looking for an OT with experience to join our team that is interested in working in one or more of the following areas; Concussion Service, Pain Management Service and Social Rehab Contracts. This includes completing equipment assessments and assisting in community rehab around the Manawatu/Whanganui region.
This is a part-time role, working between 20-30 hours per week, with flexible working days and times.
- Develop, plan and implement individual rehabilitation programmes to achieve objectives providing sound clinical reasoning.
- Provide a collaborative approach with ACC and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrate skill in preparing appropriate documentation including reports of clinical interactions, ACC reporting templates and summaries, reports to and requests of medical practitioners.
- Demonstrate a high level of communication with all stakeholders to ensure any risks, including health and safety are mitigated.
You will have:
- NZ OT Registration
- Current APC
- Experience in traumatic brain injury rehabilitation
- Excellent communication skills and experience at managing own case load.
- Full driver’s license
Benefits of working for us
- Interesting and varied clients
- Generous remuneration and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) allowance
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Mobile phone and laptop provided!
- Pool cars are provided for client consultations
We’re ambitious and constantly challenging the status quo to be the best as individuals and as an organisation, so if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!