Why should you work for us?
Our proven career pathways develop competent and passionate clinicians who genuinely make a difference to their client’s lives. High job satisfaction ensures we retain the best people, passing on their knowledge to the leaders of the future.
What can we do for you?
We are striving to be an employer of choice and proud of it. Our employees feel valued, supported to develop their careers and stimulated by the challenge to provide the best level of care across all services.
- Interesting and varied clinical work
- Opportunity to develop clinical skills in rehabilitation
- Clinical supervision will be provided
- Generous remuneration and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) allowance
- Opportunity to work within MDT
- Work/life balance and flexibility
What does the day to day look like?
Habit has a strong reputation for service excellence. Quality of care and best-practice are at the forefront of what we do. We are seeking a Physiotherapist to work with an amazing team of health professionals.
- Provision of rehabilitation assessments – including in-clinic and community assessments developing and implementing rehabilitation programmes.
- Liaising with other allied health team members.
- Providing expert reports that reflect the clients' abilities, goals and best practice intervention for patients to move forward in their rehab journey
What do you need to apply?
- NZ Physio Registration
- A current APC
- A full driver’s licence is essential
- Great time management skills
- Drive to achieve and exceed targets and KPIs
For more information on this role please contact HR@habit.co.nz.