Physiotherapist - New Plymouth
Habit Group is one of New Zealand's leading providers of rehabilitation, health and fitness. Our multidisciplinary teams of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Nutritionist, Psychologists and Occupational Physicians work as one to provide a comprehensive assessment and integrated treatment.
About the role
We are seeking a Physiotherapist to work with an incredibly amazing team of health professionals at our New Plymouth site .
The ideal candidate must have:
- NZ Physio Registration
- A current APC
- Two plus years of experience
- A full drivers licence is essential
Benefits of working for us
- Interesting and varied clients
- Opportunity to develop skills in rehabilitation
- Generous remuneration and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) allowance
- Opportunity to work with MSK, Neuro and TBI clients
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Mobile phone and laptop provided!
You will develop great time management skills, excellent report writing ability and competence in working with clients with complex conditions.
Equipment prescription and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders are also great for your development.
For more information on this role please contact Kerryn Hayes on 021 344 482 for a confidential chat or click Apply Now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.