Why should you work for us?
Our proven career pathways develop competent and passionate clinicians who genuinely make a difference to their client’s lives. High job satisfaction ensures we retain the best people, passing on their knowledge to the leaders of the future.
What can we do for you?
We are striving to be an employer of choice and proud of it. Our employees feel valued, supported to develop their careers and stimulated by the challenge to provide the best level of care across all services.
- Interesting and varied clinical work
- Opportunity to develop clinical skills in rehabilitation
- Clinical supervision will be provided
- Generous remuneration and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) allowance
- Opportunity to work within MDT
- Work/life balance and flexibility
What does the day to day look like?
Habit has a strong reputation for service excellence. Quality of care and best-practice are at the forefront of what we do. We are seeking a Psychologist to work with an amazing team of health professionals.
- Carry out thorough professional assessments and make recommendations with sound clinical reasoning
- Provide written and verbal summaries of assessments, with clear treatment goals and rationales
- Collaborate with other members of the MDT
- Assist in development of resources and training packages related to services delivered
What do you need to apply?
- MA/PG Dip/DClin or similar qualification
- Registration as a Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist with the New Zealand Psychologists’ Board and have a current APC
- Membership of Professional Body (New Zealand College of Clinical Psychologists or New Zealand Psychological Society)
- Experience working with clients who have sustained physical injuries will be an advantage
- Strong report writing ability
For more information on this role please contact HR@habit.co.nz.