Receptionist - Wellington
Habit Group is an organisation dedicated to providing best-practice health services in NZ to our clients through our experienced healthcare practitioners. Our vision and values are at the heart of all that we do. We’re all about best practice, being passionate about people, challenging the boundaries and of course, having fun is a by-product which we believe is essential to our success.
About the role
Being the first point for our client's journey to recovery, this is an important role that requires someone who possesses the following:
- Greeting patients with a smile as they walk into the clinic
- Efficient diary management
- Processing client payments and keeping banking records
- Liaising with ACC to register claims, invoice and reconcile payments
- Stock control: Receiving stock and running monthly stock takes
- General administration duties and team member support
This role is full-time, working 37.5 hours a week at our club in Johnston Street. The hours are rotational on a rostered system, involving early starts and late finishes (between 5.45am - 9pm), and weekend work (between 8am - 6pm).
You will have:
- Accuracy with grammar and spelling
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills - written and oral
- Common sense
- Be a team player
- Sound computer skills - Word, Excel
- A high level of self-organisation, motivation and initiative
This is a busy role that requires somebody who can think on their feet, work efficiently and accurately whilst juggling multiple priorities and still maintain a sense humour!
If this sounds like you, please click Apply Now to submit your CV and covering letter. Applications will be reviewed when they are received, so apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.