Rehab and Pain Physiotherapist - Auckland
Habit Group is one of New Zealand's leading providers of rehabilitation, health and fitness. Our multidisciplinary teams of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Nutritionist, Psychologists and Occupational Physicians work as one to provide a comprehensive assessment and integrated treatment.
Habit Group is dedicated to bringing together best-practice health services to a wide customer base. Our health, fitness and rehabilitation centres form the largest group of its kind in New Zealand.
About the role
We are seeking a Physiotherapist to work with an incredibly amazing team of health professionals at our Albany site .
Our ideal candidate will have:
- NZ Physio Registration
- A current APC
- Two plus years of experience
- A full drivers licence is essential
You will develop great time management skills, excellent report writing ability and competence in working with clients with complex conditions within the IDT.
Benefits of working with Habit
- Interesting and varied clients
- Opportunity to develop skills in rehabilitation
- Generous remuneration and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) allowance
- Opportunity to work with MSK, Neuro and TBI clients
- Work/life balance and flexibility
Equipment prescription and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders are also great for your development.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.