Senior Paediatric Physiotherapist - Auckland
Habit Group is one of New Zealand's leading providers of rehabilitation, health and fitness. Our multidisciplinary teams of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Nutritionist, Psychologists and Occupational Physicians work as one to provide a comprehensive assessment and integrated treatment.
Habit Group is dedicated to bringing together best-practice health services to a wide customer base. Our health, fitness and rehabilitation centres form the largest group of its kind in New Zealand.
About the role
We are seeking a Physiotherapist to work with an incredibly amazing team of health professionals in East Tamaki. We are looking for someone with experience as a paediatric Physiotherapist.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- NZ Physio Registration
- A current APC
- Two plus years of experience
- A full driver’s licence is essential
You will develop great time management skills, excellent report writing ability and competence in working with children.
Benefits of working with Habit
- Interesting and varied clients
- Opportunity to develop skills in rehabilitation
- Generous remuneration and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) allowance
- Opportunity to work with clients based in schools, ACC contracts and private clients.
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Mobile phone and laptop provided!
Equipment prescription and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders are also great for your development.