Ergonomic Workstation Assessments
Workstation assessments are essential to maintaining a good posture. Without them, aches and pains, stiffness and headaches can lead to soft tissue injuries, reduced productivity and requiring time off work.
Habit Rehabilitation workstation assessments are designed to cover all points of the OSH Approved Code of Practice and VDU Code of Practice.
All Assessors are professionally trained in the management of discomfort, pain and injury.
Assessments may take 10–30 minutes depending on a person's needs. Reports are provided to your Health and Safety Manager.
Our ergonomic assessments cover the following:
- Ergonomic workstation set up
- Optimal heights and angles for equipment
- Self-maintenance techniques
- Office exercise to encourage stretching
- A written Ergonomic Assessment Report for each individual containing all recommendations