Habit Rehabilitation have contracts with ACC and MSD to assist clients with career transition or change. Our vocational career services involve providing Rehabilitation or general career services to clients who face barriers from injury, illness or disability. Additionally, Habit Rehabilitation provide career-based services for those who just want career or job change. Career services encompasses a broad range of solutions from assisting in CV preparation, profiling & marketing, through to job placement.
Habit Rehabilitation provides vocational employment services to assist, promote and maximise people’s employability – obtain employment, return to work. Habit Rehabilitation staff include Vocational Consultants, Recruitment Consultants, Computer Trainers, Industry Based Trainers. Habit Rehabilitation have implemented a Competency Based Training system into the vocational services, and this has provided stronger and sustainable outcomes for our clients.
- We coordinate and deliver programmes to prepare clients for work. This can involve:
- Determining what type of work the client would like to do, planning towards reaching job goals
- Coordination of vocational training, such as gaining of driver licences, or computer training
- Sourcing, establishing and monitoring work experience, work trials or job search services to assist clients into paid employment opportunities.
- Career Coaching | Career Counselling | Career Programme Design and Development | Group Facilitation and Training | Interview Coaching\ Job Search Coaching\ Organisational Development\ Professional CV Preparation | Student Career Guidance | Transition Coaching/Outplacement | Vocational Assessment | Vocational Rehabilitation | Workplace Career Development
We have staff that are placing client directly into jobs. Job placement is a service that supports clients to obtain employment in appropriate occupations. When the client has an immediately transferable skill set for specified occupations and when they are willing to target those occupations.
Career transition and outplacement solutions
Do you have staff affected by a restructure?
Habit Rehabilitation has career practitioners to facilitate career transition, reduce anxieties and help displaced employees to more effectively target the local job market to facilitate transition to a new role.
Our outplacement solutions can be delivered through group workshops, one-to-one coaching and other tools. Our highly trained team offer a complete range of redundancy and outplacement services, ensuring we meet your specific needs. Our tailored solutions can be arranged to meet the needs of all staff levels, from entry level, to CEOs.